Oscraps

Strive for Excellent
pmjames

Strive for Excellent

Pairing the NEW FotoInspired Template Pack No.3D with the Autumn Value Pack on sale during October, 2023. Buy the Autumn Value Pack No.3 for $20 and the the Autumn Value Pack No.2 for 50% off!

Process Page 2 of the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3D was opened up, and an Artsy Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some of the Template Layers were turned off. My Focal Image was Desaturated, extracted and duplicated. The top layer was set to a Screen Blending Mode. Both Layers were clipped to one of the Frame Masks. A card and an Artsy Kardz were also clipped to the Frame Mask. My supporting Image was clipped to another Frame Mask. Two copies of a Transfer were placed on top of the Image with Multiply and Soft Light Blending Modes applied to the Layers. A third image (of DJ’s competitor number) was clipped to the third Mask, along with a Border element and Artsy Paper. Artsy Paint, and some elements were placed blow the Template Layers. Dimensional Elements, Splatters and WordART were added on top of the Layout. Journaling completed the design.
Really nice flow - I love the addition of the number in one of the frames, and I can't help loving this girl from afar :) Just great use of FotoInspired!

Love the way you simplified the template and your photo effects. It's so much fun to see these 'grandies' growing up.

Love the "game face" and how serious she takes the competition. Love the cluster and photo of the #.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-value-pack-autumn-michelle-strive-for-excellence.jpg
File size
294.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout