Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D AnnaLift
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D AnnaLift

I came up with this lift in a roundabout way. I'm not into cars, but my Dad was, and I truly enjoyed the beauty, artistry and enthusiasm of this car show on our Pier last weekend, constantly thinking about my dad. I have an old photo of him with an old car, but I can't find it, so I used one of my mom and dad - when I am back at my house in Portland I can maybe find it and sub it in.

Pages 10 and 11 of FotoInspired 3D; I balanced the car colors across the pages, adding extractions by simply placing a photo copy on top of the frame, reverse masking, then using a small brush to brush sections back in.
I enlarged, duplicated and recolored the metal brad from the template.
I used an Urbilolous Transfer over all the tears to give them a little gray color and texture (stark white didn't work here).
Background is solid + Transfers from ArtPlay Prismatic.
Added circular elements in a visual triangle and Title from City WordArt. Frame from ArtPLay Urbicolous was made circular and enlarged.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3C
ArtPlay Palette Prismatic
ArtPlay Palette Urbicolous (paper, car element, frame)
City WordArt Clusters 1 (removed 'central', size adjustments)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Hot dog hot rods! I love that woody at bottom left. I think the portrait works really well here, especially in the filigree frame...kind of like a cameo.

Great cars! I'll take the Vette, please! Love the colors and the photo of your parents!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D-annalift-diane-carshow.jpg
File size
235.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout