Oscraps

Story
zwyck

Story

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Enigma and flipped it horizontally. I placed the photo (Pixabay), duplicated it and the blending modes were set to Color Burn and Overlay. I used the Clone Stamp Tool on the background and did some editing behind the photo. I added embellishments from ArtPlay Palette Enigma to the right side. I duplicated all and also changed blending modes. A wordstrip, birds and brushes come also from the ArtPlay Palette Enigma. I placed the wood title and wordtransfer from Enigma WordART Mix No 1. The wood word was duplicated and the copy set to blending mode Exclusion and I changed the color with an adjustment layer for Hue/Saturation. The wordtransfer was duplicated twice and the copies were set to blending mode Linear Burn. Layers from FotoBlendz Overlays No 23 were duplicated and placed in the middle and along the left side to give more textures. They were all recolored into a blue tone. A stitching placed together with the title comes from MultiMedia Enigma No 1.
  • Love
Reactions: tativero
This is so dynamic and captivating.I like the large watch cluster and the beautiful textures.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename