Oscraps

Spring
beszteri

Spring

One year ago I started to work again. The first year was very hard for me, and for my family too. It turned out that Julia had asthma and she was sick very often. After one of her illness I stayed at home a day with her and Benedek, and we went out to play behind our house. Those photos were taken there.

credits:

ANNA ASPNES

MidWeek ARTsale products:
ArtPlay Palette Strawberry Preserve ArtPlay Palette Strawberry Preserve by Anna Aspnes
12 x 12 Distressed Edge Overlays No. 6 12 X 12 Distressed Edge No. 6 Overlays by Anna Aspnes
Kreased Transfers No. 2 KreasedTransfers No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
Textured FotoBlendz No. 1 Textured FotoBlendz No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Stitched by Anna White No. 4 Stitched by Anna White No. 4 by Anna Aspnes
AnnaSampler No. 1 AnnaSampler No. 1 by Anna Aspnes

new **** coming later today
KrissKross Stitched Overlays No. 1

also used:
Acrylic AlphaNumberSet No. 1 Acrylic AlphaNumberSet No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
FotoWallets No. 1 FotoWallets No. 1 by Anna Aspnes

the big photo was edited with PostWorkShop 3

Thanks for looking!
Eszter
Love the processing of your photos and just a hint of color! your kids are adorable! So sorry she has been ill, it's a hard job working and having a sick child, hope things are better.

It is hard to work outside the home as a mom, wonderfully beautiful memory captured here!

Love your journaling...
Not easy being a busy woman
Gorgeous page, beautiful photo treatments

I'm sorry for your little girl. She and her brother are adorable!!
Love what you've done with the pictures. Great design.

I'm glad you had such a lovely day. You showcased it beautifully here. I hope this next year will be better for you. I can hear sadness in your voice. Scrapping is helpful therapy.

I know how hard it is to go back to work and leave the little ones behind. It was hard for me. This page has such a nice feel to it. Love how you used the photo strip.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
beszteri
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout