Oscraps

Spring Love
B

Spring Love

Buds are bursting in the hedges,Leaves are stirring in the lane,Everywhere the sap is stirring,Love returns to life again.
John Dennis (16571734)

AnnaRelease 19 Apil 2013AnnaRelease19April2013
ArtPlay Palette RootsArtPlayPaletteRoots
Trees No. 1TreesNo.1
SamplerRoots (Only with this sale)

Additional Supplies:
ButtonThreadz No. 3ButtonThreadzNo.3
ArtsyTransfers RootsArtsyTransfersRoots
TapedTextures No. 1TapedTexturesNo.1
MiniDots No. 2MiniDotsNo.2
ArtsyPaint No. 14ArtsyPaintNo.14
ArtsyStains No. 3ArtsyStainsNo.3
Photos: MorgueFile

Notes: Building the page on artsy paper 6 and bringing in the four photos, I used reverse layer masks on all but the top photo, to bring them back after I sized and placed them on the segments of the paper. On a couple of the photos I placed bits and pieces of the artsy transfers and clipped copies of the photos to them and blending.

I dusted the page with more transfers from the kit and bits and pieces from the artsy transfers as well as the brushes and verbiage from the sampler and kit, tucking them in here and there, fleshing out the page.

I duplicated the top photo and placing it over the transfer at the bottom left and using a reverse layer mask, brought the bee back with artsy stains. I also added another artsy stain close to it as well as the circle I drew with the Marquee Tool and stroked with the turquoise.

Title work was done and again with the Marquee Tool drew a rectangle behind it and filled it with a pattern, then transforming it with the Command key, I pulled the corners to where I wanted them. The glows from Sampler was added to it and blended. Then the quote was added. As always, I used the Blend Ifs to sink them into the background.

Finally, the psd flower branch and threads were added to the top of the page arranging the shadow where I wanted it.
Wow! Gorgeous page! Love it!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=581096&posted=1#post581096

The use of the lines here is really dynamic. And...what color! Hooray for yellow! Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!

Wow, this is a "beyond beautiful" page. Congrats one the Standing O! Well deserved!

This page just SINGS! Youve illustrated that gorgeous couple of weeks when the world really is that color. Congrats on the Standing O!

Congrats! This fabulous layout is featured in tonight's Haps @ Oscraps newsletter!

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/news.php

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout