Oscraps

So Good - Reverie
ksacry

So Good - Reverie

With new cameras and lenses in hand, we set out to hunt for an exotic Mandarin duck spotted in the area. Instead, we got many photos of the colorful wood ducks. Juanita Bay Park, Kirkland, WA, USA January 29, 2022.

Construction: I started with Reverie palette’s Artsy Paper 5.
I created a mask to which I clipped my photo out of various brushes but mainly Artsy Paint No.12 #6 & #9.
I added Transfer 3 to the right edge for a continuation of the palette’s colors.
I added Reverie WordART Mix No. 1 White Wood “Good”, duplicated it and changed the blending mode to multiply and opacity to 60%. I placed Reverie WordART Mix No.1 script “This is So Good”, erasing the text “Good”. This Word Art is only available in the Reverie Collection's Bonus
I added Overlay 1 to continue text lines mimicking the lines in the artsy paper below the title as an area to place my text. Font is Baskerville Old Face.
For the cluster, I added just the twig and ribbon from MultiMedia Reverie No.1_5 (in the Collection's Bonus), warping the twig to better fit my layout. The heart and urban thread pieces are from MultiMedia Reverie No.1_1.
Credits list
The Reverie Collection is on Sale for a limited time. When you buy the collection you receive access to Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Inspiration Live Zoom session on Monday, February 7th.
Reverie Bonus is only available in the Collection
ArtPlay Reverie Collection
ArtPlay Palette Reverie
MultiMedia Reverie No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Gosh this almost looks like a painted duck, so colorful! Nice distribution of blue and orange around the page!

Great photo of the painted duck and beautiful blending! Love the complimentary colors!

Just such a beautiful duck.
Think about letting me use this page for a color challenge?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename