Oscraps

Snowflake
Joansmor

Snowflake

Inspiration – the snowstorm that passed through and some ideas came from the online meetings. I get inspired by some things and then like to use them in my pages. This is a page where I just play with some ideas. I feel more like an artist when I attempt these pages. I don’t have the skill some do but it is fun to put things on the page move them around and hope for something decent. Give it a try.

Start – Create a new file File>New 12x12 300

Paper – Placed Solid Paper 4 on the page and rotated 180, Artsy Papers 1 and 2 were attached to masks using Layer>Create Clipping Mask

Transfers – Artsy Transfer 5 placed in the lower right corner and decreased size and added Artsy Transfer 5 from APP Winter Sunrise 3 which I liked for the snowflake. Artsy Transfers 1 and 3 were attached to different masks using Layer>Create Clipping Mask

Masks – used Brumal Fotoblendz 1.3 to attach “aaron-burden-5AiWn2U10cw-unsplash” from Unsplash using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I grouped the mask before I attached it and changed the size. Other masks were created using the Rectangular and Eclipse Marquee Tools each on a new layer. Papers and transfers were attached after I played with Blend Modes.

Elements – I extracted the large snowflake from pexels-karolina-grabowska-5485047 from Pexels. I also extracted the shadow of the snowflakes and placed it over the circle. I placed the confetti over the masked snowflake but erased it where it covered up the snowflake.

Brushes – I used Handstiches 1.3 (which I erased all but one stitch) and 1.11.

Words – Used the bead word Chilly for my title.

Won’t you play and create an Art page.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and bcazzell
LOVE everything here, Joan! It is fun to just play with supplies, and come up with something that looks great! Yours is beautiful, and so is the snowflake theme. Bravo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename