Oscraps

AnnaColor: On This Day
pmjames

AnnaColor: On This Day

I used the Month Review Template Album No.6 with the Artplay Remembrancer Collection for this page. On our recent caravanning holiday, we got a little more than we bargained for, getting trapped by flood waters. Luckily we had plenty of food and were in a gorgeous bush caravan park in Central Queensland, Australia.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album No.6
Artplay Palette Remembrancer
Memories WordART Mix No.2
MultiMedia Remembrancer No.1
Aubade WordART Mix No.1 (WordTransfer)
Holiday WordART Mix No.5 (WordTransfer)

Process Pages 2 and 3 of the Month Review Template Album No.6 form the foundation of this layout. I created the background using two different Papers from Artplay Palette Remembrancer, with transfers behind each of the focal images. My focal images were clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Masks, adjusting the clipping mask for size and shape with Brushes. Supporting images and papers were clipped to the frames. Some of the Template layers were turned off and others were filled with colour to better support my layout. Various layers from the MultiMedia files were used to create my clusters. Splatters and Word Transfers were placed into the Background and A Title and Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and bcazzell
Gorgeous pages! The b/g color is so wonderful behind the photo colors and hubby's shirt. Excellent use of colors on the two pages.

Wonderful photos of your caravanning trip. Too bad about the flooding but it looks like you all made the best of it. Love the flow of colors and the colorful bird!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename