Oscraps

Snow You Have to Go
lkdavis

Snow You Have to Go

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Evergreen (Coming tomorrow!)
ArtPlay Palette Evergreen ArtPlay Palette Evergreen
Holiday Template Album No. 4 Holiday Template Album No. 4A
ArtPlay Palette Snow Fun ArtPlay Palette Snow Fun
SnowSprinklez No. 1 SnowSprinklez No. 1
Winter WordArt No. 1 Winter WordART No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Glance ArtPlay Palette Glance
ArtPlay Palette Tinge Transfers ArtPlay Palette Tinge Transfers
ArtPlay Palette Frozen Transfers ArtPlay Palette Frozen Transfers
ArtPlay Palette Winter Wonderland ArtPlay Palette Winter Wonderland
ArtPlay Palette Artsy ArtPlay Palette Artsy
UrbanStitchez No. 8 UrbanStitchez No. 8
UrbanStitchez No. 3 UrbanStitchez No. 3
AnnaBlendz No. 4 Inverted Masking AnnaBlendz No. 4 Inverted Masking

Fonts: Adobe Garamond Regular, Scriptina

Process: We had our first snow this past weekend which inspired this layout. I attached a layer mask to each photo layer and blended them together using a technique described in AnnaBlendz No. 4 Inverted Masking. I then duplicated each photo, changed the blend mode to vivid light for two and hard light for the top photo and reduced the opacity of these layers. I then began working with the layers of artsy transfer2. I placed the two textures and the splatters above my photos, adjusted the opacity and the other layers below my photo layers. Below I placed solid paper2 from ArtPlay Palette Evergreen with paper 1 just above it. I added an inverted layer mask to paper1 and blended in just the portions that I wanted to finish the scene. I then brought in the layers of transfer1, positioning the gold paint below, a transfer between and the overlay above. To finish my layout, I added gold paint from Snow Fun, art strokes to suggest swirling snow, textures from the templates, snow sprinkle and three red elements tacked down with urban stitchez.

Thanks for looking:)
I LOVE this design - everything is so perfect with this page! Amazing blending, awesome elements and color. Love it all!

This is gorgeous! love your blending! and that looks like a lot of snow! love the bits of red!

The different angles of the photo in combination with the diagonal flow makes for a successful design in suggesting motion.

LOVE this layout! Really cool the way the snow blends into the background paper.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout