Oscraps

Simply Perfect
wombat146

Simply Perfect

An LO for Designs by Sue Cummings CT challenge. In the challenge we needed to scrap a favourite place in either our house or garden. Our lounge room is a favourite place for me..... I love just sitting here to read or watch the world go by outside!
Thanks for looking :) - Ona
Credits:
* Everything from Designs by Sue Cummings - Available at Oscraps & Two Little Pixels
- Paper from Beach kit - Oscraps
- Photomask (modified) - From My Notebook/Simply Spring series - Two Little Pixels
- Wordart - Simply Quick/Simply Quick Vacation #3- Oscraps
- Butterfly - Special Offer April 2009
- Outline - hand drawn using Pencil tool
Sue's store at Oscraps available HERE
Font: Consolas
Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
hahhaha! and yes! I have made a typo!! don't you just hate that! especially after you have it a hundred times!! :)

H
Love it ONA!! looks and sounds like a perfect place!!! Beautiful page!!!

Know exactly what you mean about the typos...happens to everybody. What a serene view. I love that little splash of orange on the butterfly. Love the way small details like that really make a page sing.

I'm jealous. I love that window and all the trees. What perfect journaling to capture it too.

This is beautiful and caught my eye! Stunning design and I love your journaling - looks so peaceful Ona!

I had a home with a room almost identical. I have to find the photos as I had the 4 seasons here in NY taken right out that back window.

P.S. go back in and use your eraser brush and type over it! I've done it too! ;)

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout