Oscraps

Simple-Joys
ksacry

Simple-Joys

My husband and I went to the ocean for our 15th anniversary. We stayed in a cabin in the Olympic National Park for a couple of days. All of the long range weather forecasts said rain which we expected, however, we woke up to sun and blue skies. Couldn’t have been better days for March.

Construction: I placed ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire Solid Paper #4 on a 12x12 new layout. I then duplicated the paper and changed the blending mode to Multiply to bring out more of the texture.
I used Framed Masks No. 6 #2 with my landscape photo attached to the Frame Mask and the FotoBlendz. I changed the FotoBlendz color to green.
I added Ambages FotoBlendz No. 1 #4 and #5 under the Framed Mask to increase the size of my photo. I moved some of the layers and recored some.
For the lower cluster I used MultiMedia Flowers No. 7 #2. I moved the multimedia fotoglows under the frame. For the upper cluster I used the ArtPlay Palette’s Lace, Dragonfly and Painted Heart. I added Urban Threadz No. 22 #4.
The word art is Everyday WordART Mix No. 1 WWDay duplicated and colored and blended with Multiply. The paper strip is ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire LWExtraOrdinary. And the written word art is Everyday WordART Mix No. 1 WASimpleJoys from the BONUS. I added Pea Snowflake Doodles hearts over the Painted Heart.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A beautiful photo, I love the frame and the elements you've added, a beautiful page!!

Beautiful image. Always like to see a frame over a part of a big image. So effective in highlight a special part of the photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename