Oscraps

Challenge #6: Beautiful Afternoon
isDK

Challenge #6: Beautiful Afternoon

On Monday we got heavy snow early, but the forecast was for sun in the afternoon. We waited and went out to Monte Vista around 1 pm, when most of the 2-inches of snow had melted. I spotted a canada goose on her nest near the pond overlook, and the male was on guard at a distance.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes Paper, ALT & MM Reverie, brushes
emeto: twigs inside bottle & red twine
ET Designs: dried plants
Aimee Harrison: blue bottle
oscraps.com/community/threads/april-2022-challenge-6-tic-tac-toe.35260/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. emeto designs
  3. et designs
Beautiful page. Super photos and I love the way you double-framed one of them. You've used some of my favorite things; lace, blue bottles, and dried foliage. ♥

I can feel the "beautiful afternoon" in your pages - the lovely colors, the balanced photos, that great orange-red and I love the title!

Oh what a super double pager! We have lots of those geese in our area. The text makes it a documentary style page detailing your afternoon then some information about the geese which makes the page personal and informative. An excellent use of framing, embellishments and background. Thanks for sharing your page with the challenge.

Love the reds and blues. Wonderful photos of the geese. The lace is a perfect contrast to the reeds.

wow, another very creative page, I love the vase with dried flowers, great photos, the lace is beautiful, I love this great pages!!

Love this! Maybe you will message me with the location of that blue bottle (which I must have). You just keep us all happy with your incredible visual and storytelling skills.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename