Oscraps

Signs of Spring - Able
lacy

Signs of Spring - Able

I noticed a flock of ducks landing on the pond, unusual around here. So I grabbed my camera, walked out to the pond, and when I got to the pond dike, I got down on all fours, then belly crawled my way up to get the best view. I thought they were unremarkable at the time. After scrapping, I have a complete story in my head to go with it about this 3rd duck intruding on the couple who just wanted some privacy please!

I started with Able Artsy Paper 4, then placed and grouped Fotoblendz Overlay 20-4 (APP Frondescence) and clipped my photo to it, duplicated the photo and processed with a Photoshop Filter, then clipped it to a duplicate copy of the fotoblendz @ 48% opacity. Below I added transfers, splatters, paper textures, and edge overlay. Embellished Above with word art, stains, transfers, MultiMedia flower, butterfly and Stitched Overlay. Finished with Title and journaling.
Credits list
This limited option is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after April 5, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Able Collection
Artplay Palette Able (paper, transfers, overlays, paper textures, stains)
Corner Slit Frames 1
Artsy Transfers Able
MultiMedia Flowers 8
Fotoblendz Overlays 20-4
Spring Word Transfers 1
12x12 Stitch Artist Edge Overlays 3-1
Spring Word ART 2-6
ArtPlay Palette Notabilia (butterfly)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
So pretty and delightful. I can picture you crawling around to get a photo :) The curves of things are wonderful!

Two males and a female, go figure, eh? The photo is wonderful and the way you've masked and blended it is perfect. You've created a delicate lovely sceene almost like looking through a hole in a wall. Well done!

A true photographer! I think you got a great shot and your new story to go with it is fun.

Do anything to capture the shot, lol! Love the story...and the result. Very fairytale-ish...kind of a Beatrix Potter vibe in its grace and gentleness (even with the intruder duck invading the space).

Great use of the mask, the photo is beautiful, a real Spring page, gorgeous!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename