Oscraps

Share Our Story
Cherylndesigns

Share Our Story

"Each month our designers come together and work with a single palette of gorgeous colors to bring you a virtual smorgasbord of digital scrapbooking packs and collections. New Fab Friday Color Play products are released on the last Friday of the month. Save 50% on individual packs for 4 days. Save even more when you buy the bundles."

Share Our Story by Sweet Doll Designs is part of the July Color Play and is now in the store. I used the kit to express how much we love finally being able to live in the country.
Credits list
Share Our Story by Sweet Doll Designs: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Share-Our-Story-by-Sweet-Doll.html
Font: Script MT Regular
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Sweet Doll Designs
What an awesome page! I love how you used the page in the typewriter to journal on! I love your stacked elements and the cluster of sweet houses on the bottom!

What an awesome page! I love how you used the page in the typewriter to journal on! I love your stacked elements and the cluster of sweet houses on the bottom!
Thank you so much for your always wonderful comments. I'll be leaving comments on yours, as well - I just love your comments - they're so meaningful.

Layout information

Category
Color Play
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename