Setbacks and Hopes
isDK

Setbacks and Hopes

Setbacks and Hopes

aA Special One Template Album, paper
Senator Harris senate portrait wikimedia
Firefighters: Glenwood Fire Dept
Mailboxes my photo

The Grizzly Creeo Fire closed I70 and Independence Pass. The trip from Aspen to Denver would take nearly 8 hours. Trump cut USPS funding and eliminated sorting machines to hinder mail-in voting. We were glad Kamala Harris was Biden's VP pick and election was in less than 90 days.
A photo deserving of 2-page spread! A lot to process these days. While living in Colorado, I witnessed the beginning and aftermath of one nearby fire--such devastation. The supporting photos complete the story--well done!

Hope is alive in Bidens historic choice. So sad about the fires and the attempt to stop mail in voting during COVID.
Did you ever think, when you started these pages, chronicling the journey through coronavirus that you would still be creating pages in August?

As always, nature provides perspective and hope. That is one glorious photo! I think there will be even darker days ahead for a while, as we near November.

superb page! we hope with you that these fires that give us images of the end of the world will stop. we wish you all the best for these elections, which are so important for Americans, but also for the rest of the world!

The photo across the page is impressive. It's too bad that the cause of the sky is the fires. I can only hope that the election will result in a new president and we don't wake up to some horrible surprise.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout