Oscraps

Sesame Street
KimPay

Sesame Street

Another page for the lyrics book. I didn't grow up with this song but I have memories of my kids playing with the toy characters and listening to a cassette tape of all the Sesame Street songs. Lots of playing with adjustment layers & blending modes.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
Love this! My younger brother, daughter and now grandson are fans - a timeless treasure! The mm flowers work so well with the character colors!

Love Sesame Street. Use to sit with my kids and watch it. I did my college thesis on the values of Sesame Street in education. Still have all of the alphabet songs on records. Great page with happy colors! Who's your favorite character?

Love Sesame Street. Use to sit with my kids and watch it. I did my college thesis on the values of Sesame Street in education. Still have all of the alphabet songs on records. Great page with happy colors! Who's your favorite character?
I liked Bert & Ernie. My kids loved the Count. They would sing the 'counting song' over and over... It's true that a picture is worth a thousand words. All kinds of memories popping up while making this. I'll journal those memories on an adjoining page.

What a fun idea! The song I remember the most is "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...."

What a fun idea! The song I remember the most is "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...."
Lol...I think I could do a whole book of just Sesame Street/Muppets songs.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename