Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artsy-kardz-eunoia-diane-hike.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artsy-kardz-eunoia-diane-hike.jpg

Just one hike in Palm Springs this year, and only a few photos - I start by placing the photos in the relative sizes I want to feature them, then decide what to do with each.
On the left, I blended one inside an Eunoia Artsy Kardz, then the next 2 were placed in Framed Masks and between the layers on MM documents, with MM Flowers on top (I always adjust the size of the elements to make them smaller in accordance with my smaller page dimensions).
Background - Solid Paper from Eunoia, Eunoia Artsy Transfers plus Hand Script, with a Gradient Adjustment layer above it all, and also above the large blended photo in the upper right.
Two more photos - one in the Eunoia Frame, the other, of the rock and flower, blended with a mask and brushes. Most photos have a second copy on top in Soft Light or Overlay mode to brighten. Finally, another MM Doc and MM Flower placed on the right.
Journaling is all about change - sometimes I keep it deliberately unreadable, so I've said it, but don't really want it easily read ;-)
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Gorgeous blue skies and rocky landscape. Love how the pops of yellow add zing to the page. Beautiful!

Gorgeous! The blending on the rock photo is perfect and I love the blue lace mimicking the mountain top.

Beautiful pages. My favorite part is your use of the blended lace to look like mountains.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename