Oscraps

September The Dark Side Challenge
Cherylndesigns

September The Dark Side Challenge

When I was in high school, there was this urban legend about a big house in a "ritzy neighborhood" that had a coffin on the roof. Of course, it wasn't really a coffin, but just part of the old house. Around Halloween time, the "legend" got really out of hand and cars lined up on the streets to see this "coffin". I found this picture on Pixabay, that made me reminiscent of that "Urand Legend".
Credits list
Joyful Heart Designs Color Crush 68 Stamps and Stuff New Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Each Week at Oscraps
Joyful Hearts Designs Color Crush 68 Patterned New Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Each Week at Oscraps
Photo Pixabay
Fonr: Hello Anissta Handwritten
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Such a great mix of the stamps on this one, and I like the pop of pink paper behind all of the spooky goodness!!!! :cloud9: Thank you for participating in my Dark challenge again, sweet Cheryl!!! I really wanna see that house....:giggle4:

Such a great mix of the stamps on this one, and I like the pop of pink paper behind all of the spooky goodness!!!! :cloud9: Thank you for participating in my Dark challenge again, sweet Cheryl!!! I really wanna see that house....:giggle4:
I wonder if it's still even there. I'm sure kids are still going to look if it is. :floorlaugh: Thanks for another great challenge, Jenn!!

Layout information

Category
Joyful Heart Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename