Lynne Anzelc
Purple Rhapsody Heart

Photo Pinterest (c) belongs to the artist
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Oh my gosh, Susanne, this is fabulous!! I was too late sending you the link - you already found it and posted this amazing page. I love Prince, too and he died way too soon. What a genius he was and what an influence. Purple Rain was the best! I'm thrilled that you've joined our music loving challenges!! I'm giving you a Standing O before somebody else beats me to it.

Oh my gosh, Susanne, this is fabulous!! I was too late sending you the link - you already found it and posted this amazing page. I love Prince, too and he died way too soon. What a genius he was and what an influence. Purple Rain was the best! I'm thrilled that you've joined our music loving challenges!! I'm giving you a Standing O before somebody else beats me to it.
Thanks again, Cheryl! I feel so honored and I'm happy that you love him, too!!! :beatingheart:

This is beautiful, Susanne!!! Beautiful homage to a magnificent artist :heartpumplove: Again, I am SO happy that you found your way to my music challenge and decided to join in!!! :blowkiss::beatingheart:

You certainly deserved a Standing O for this fabulous layout. Yes, he's one of my favorites! Sorely missed, like so many others. :( I created a Purple Rain LO for another forum - I need to see if I can find it.
Yes, please - share it with us!!!!

Layout information

Category
Joyful Heart Designs
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata