Oscraps

See the Poetry of Nature - Enigma
lacy

See the Poetry of Nature - Enigma

Not my photo. I just thought it was cool and perfect for APP Enigma. We often see hawks from a distance around our place. I see (and hear) them flying away after they’ve already noticed me from across the pasture. But I’ve never seen one like this, much less been able to get a close-up of one.

Enigma Artsy Paper 3 was placed for the foundation. The FotoBlendz Overlay was placed and grouped. The photo was clipped to the group, then duplicated with PS Filter Gallery Poster Edges applied (blend mode Pin Light) and a dark blue photo filter (both clipped to the FotoBlendz Overlay group). MultiMedia Element was placed with a Hue Adj to the foliage and key elements to a gold color. Embellished with Word ART, MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez, a Cool Glow (blend mode Vivid Light) below the word art, a Foto Glow over the hawk head (blend mode Overlay) and an Artsy Paint in orange.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Enigma New in the Store On Sale
ArtPlay Palette Enigma (Artsy Paper 3, transfers, paint, art Stroke)
FotoBlendz Overlays 23-3
MultiMedia Enigma 1-4
Enigma WordART Mix 1 w/Layer Styles

Other assets used:
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-3 beads w/hue adj.
Artsy Stains 14
Cool Glows 4-7
Foto Glow Mix 2-3B
Photo credit: AI Blue Hawk by Diagramjamals, DeviantArt
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: myla and isDK
I think this is a kestrel and one of my favorite. I love how you scrapped this gorgeous bird!

a beautiful bird and a fantastic photo. The grey background with the brownish elements goes perfectly with it.

A perfectly captured moment of that majestic bird. Your design draws the eyes directly to it. Breathtaking layout in every way.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename