Oscraps

Project 2023 P60-61 - We Are Blessed & Where Love Never Ends
lacy

Project 2023 P60-61 - We Are Blessed & Where Love Never Ends

Ok, this is it! The final double spread with just the last single page still to do. I think I'll fill it with pictures of Stacy's 1st year. I feel bad that he missed out on so much. Then by the time he was almost grown, we had all mostly moved out. And our parents both passed when he was in his 20's. Guess I'll have to do another book for those years, someday. I have really enjoyed creating this book. I'm very proud of it. I can't wait to show them. All I have to do now is go back through and fix the inconsistencies in my journaling as the author vs the subject.

Thanks to all you ladies for your comments and support throughout.

Page 8 of the Template was placed on the left side of the double layout. Photos were clipped to the frame masks or fotoblendz. Joyful Solid Paper1 was placed for the foundation. Template stains, papers and brushes were recolored. Embellished with elements, MultiMedia elements, transfer, Word Art, splatters and journaling.

1968 School pics: Steve, 12 yrs old, 7th Grade, Nichols Jr. High, Susie, 11 yrs old, 5th Grade, Maxie Speer Elementary. Also at Maxie Speer: Stuart, 7 yrs old, 2nd Grade, and Scott, 6 yrs old, 1st Grade. Steve & Susie with Cousin Dale, above (I think) and Susie with her parakeet Corky.

Page 9 of the template was placed on the right side of the double layout. Photos or Artsy Papers were clipped to the frame masks or fotoblendz. APP Joyful Solid Paper 1 was placed for the foundation, flipped horizontally. Template stains, papers and foliage were recolored. Embellished with MultiMedia elements, word art, transfer, splatters and journaling. I rearranged the text here to be more coherent.

1969, A good place to end this journey, when Stacy was born Jan. 27, 1969, Mama was 32. Stacy was supposed to be a little sister for me. But it wasn’t meant to be. In the end, it was a blessing, because I always had my own room.

Dad had pretty much stopped taking pictures at this point. No wonder with five kids! I think I might have taken the b&w shots, although I don’t remember having a camera. I remember viewing the slides many times growing up but had long since forgotten about them. In 2023 Stuart asked if I wanted them. Um, YES! Stuart had possession of them since 1995. He & Robin had been storing them since. Through several moves they kept them safe when most people might have just tossed them. I am forever grateful to have them and to have been able to put this book together.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 9 p8
ArtPlay Palette Joyful (Solid Paper 1) Available in February Special Everyday Value Pack No 1
ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere (transfer8) This Week’s Anna Classic COLLECTION On Sale
ArtPlay Palette Rhapsody (songbird w/ Hue Adj)
MultiMedia Hearts 2-3, 2-2
Custom WordArt with PTA9 styles/fonts
Custom Wood Numbers modified from PTA9

Project Template Album No 9 p9
ArtPlay Palette Joyful (Solid Paper 1, Artsy Paper 1, 2) Available in the February Special Everyday Value Pack No 1
ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere (transfer5) This Week’s Anna Classic COLLECTION On Sale
MultiMedia Hearts 3-2, 3-5
Custom WordART with PTA9 styles/fonts
Custom Wood Numbers modified from PTA9
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Your determination is an inspiration. Congrats on getting to the final double page.

It is going to be a treasure. You have a treasure for you and the family and a great sense of accomplishment. Well done.

Congratulations on completing the photo book.
It has turned out to be a great piece of work.

It´s done!! you have a wonderful book on your hand. Now, print it and enjoy!! Congrats!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename