Oscraps

See the light
Joansmor

See the light

Inspiration – I am in rehab for my foot operation, so I use only photos on my phone. So I looked for the photo I thought would match APP Embers.
Start – File>New 12X12 300
Paper-Placed Artsy Paper 1 above the background layer
Mask- Embers FotoBlendz was added above the paper
Photos – Attached the photo to the mask layer using Layer>Create Clipping Mask then colored some of the other layers using Edit>Fill
Transfers – Placed CopperPaint1 on either side of the photo
Elements -Put two copies of the orange butterfly on the page and the string circle around one butterfly. Then added the MultiMedia Branch 17.4 to the page on the right.
Words – Placed the words See Light and type “the” to make a title.
I like your ability to achieve the monochromatic layout with the use of the butterflies to bring the orange colors out. I do hope your rehab is going well.

Very pretty photo! I like the way you used the copper paint transfer on both sides to extend the photo. Good luck with rehab!

Love how you blended the photo and the gorgeous way you showed it off with that kit - it seems it was perfect for your photo! Good luck with the rehab on your foot.

Beautiful blending of the colors of the transfer and photo. Love the coppery vibe! Hope you get home soon.

Very pretty. Nice that you can create even while away from home. I hope you keep improving so you are home next week!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename