Oscraps

Scenic View
pmjames

Scenic View

On our way to my niece’s wedding, we were carefully watching the weather as rain was forecast. I took my phone to capture this beautiful blue sky to send to her as an encouragement and accidentally took this selfie!
Credits list
Artplay Scenic Collection ***On Sale***
ArtPlay Palette Awaken (Button)

Process
I used an artsy paper for the background of this layout. I added two copies of my focal image to the layout with blending modes Color Burn and Lighten. I further blended the image with a layer mask and brushes before clipping two other photos to frames from Artsy Layered Template No.266 (included in the Collection). I added text, texture, paint splatters, transfers and artstrokes before wordart and dimensional elements.
LOL! I love how you accidentally took the selfie! Glad that you were also able to get the shots of the beautiful blue skies and scenery. For sure, "view" is the perfect title for this page.

:D Love it. Great story, great smile, and great page. Awesome view. Wide expanse like here, but green not like here.

That's a wonderful selfie! I can't do it that well even when I try! The title cluster is absolute perfection here.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename