Oscraps

Scenic Template Album 6 - Purple House & Andromeda
dwsewbiz

Scenic Template Album 6 - Purple House & Andromeda

I started this as a lift (intending a horizontal design) but never made it. Inspired by this purple house with an incredible Japanese Andromeda blooming in front, I turned it into a backdrop for the story of the week, which was Ozzy's first big cold, passed on to mama and grandma.

Page 17 of Scenic Template Album has a great additional fotoblendz on the left, to which I clipped multiple copies of the andromeda photo also showcased in the frame on the left.
ArtPlay Halcyon Collection had the right colors for this page!
Credits list
Scenic Template Album 6
ArtPlay Palette Halcyon
Halycon FotoBlendz
Artsy Kardz Halcyon
Halycon WordArt Mix No 1
Urban Threadz 22
Background is Solid and Artsy Papers from APP Halcyon, with additional photos in Overlay mode, plus a white Solid paper over it all (at about 70%) to tone down the purple.
Photo on right uses the Scenic FotoBlendz, with the lace colored and duplicated and again an additional photo on Overlay mode on the left edge. Book from APP Halycon placed underneath.
Threadz, raffia, beads all used to create movement.
The photo of Ozzy (with fever ruddy cheeks and a runny nose) was extracted and placed on 2 Artsy Kardz. Custom shadows added to all Artsy Kardz.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
This is such a fairytale layout--beautiful! And yeah, those baby germs can be vicious. Hope you're all on the mend!

Love the photo blended over the journal and the blended background photo! Beautiful purples!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename