Oscraps

This Girl
vickyday

This Girl

My daughter posted these photos on Facebook today of her only daughter that she waited a long time for. I wanted to surprise her with this page.
Journaling reads: Araya stands outside in the snow before heading to church and her mommy takes the opportunity to get some pictures of her girl as she reflects on the following:
“I can’t get Araya into girly dresses very often any more, so I want to remember today. Her smile, the chokers she loves and the way her arms are always lined with bracelets, scrunchies and a watch. Under her hose you’d see bruised up legs and inside her heart you’d find a feisty and compassionate girl. Move mountains, my dear girl!”

I began with a WaterColor Template, deleting one of the frames and resizing the photoblend to better fit the larger photo. I added the color textures in the background by using bits and pieces of a 6x4 ArtsyKard, an ArtsyTransfer and I used the transfers, art strokes, stains and color from the Veranda ArtsyLayered Template. I chose the bluish color from the larger photo to fill the background layer. I added the "girl" part of the title to the "this" from the watercolor template.
Your page is just so very perfect in every way! Everything matches perfectly together. Great choise of the watercolor background.

Beautiful girl, beautiful journaling. You took wonderful photos. The colors and flower elements are perfect.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename