Oscraps

Scenic Template Album 6, Artsale ArtPlay Melic, More Beach Photos
dwsewbiz

Scenic Template Album 6, Artsale ArtPlay Melic, More Beach Photos

It was a great day at the Oregon coast. Still chilly, but sunny, and Oz and Cher had such a great time.

More of NEW Scenic Template Album 6! Plus ON SALE ArtPlay Melic Collection
Credits list
Scenic Template Album 6
ArtPlay Melic Collection, including ArtPlay Melic, Artsy Transfers Melic, MultiMedia Melic
ArtPlay Scenic
Beach Template Album No 1 (an old favorite!)
A pretty simple interpretatin of Page 6 of the Album, extending the FotoBlendz with additional brushes and copies of the paper textures.
I placed another, smaller copy of the photo on the left in Overlay mode, matching up the horizons to give the effect of my daughter and grandson walking toward the ocean (I have the cutest video of this moment, so trying to capture that motion in this page.) I then placed a Melic Transfer and MM Melic to the left edge. A photo clipped to the frame, a few embellishments, then I added some scriptease, textures and word transfers from the Beach Template Album.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Incredibly spacious layout, looks like a great day, and wonderful to see Cher! The pops of red in the embellishments really fortify Oz's primary yellow. Am hoping your walk was that deserted and you didn't just Photoshop the other beachgoers out--I adore a solitary stretch of sand!

Incredibly spacious layout, looks like a great day, and wonderful to see Cher! The pops of red in the embellishments really fortify Oz's primary yellow. Am hoping your walk was that deserted and you didn't just Photoshop the other beachgoers out--I adore a solitary stretch of sand!
The Oregon coast beaches are famously broad and flat, and there were surprisingly few people on the beach (although it is technically still winter) although the town of Cannon Beach was quite crowded. I'll do another page just for Cher :)

I love Oz's sweatshirt. I'm definitely tuned to the blue and yellow right now. And the red flower is so perfect for balance.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename