Oscraps

Dashing through the Snow_Scenic_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Dashing through the Snow_Scenic_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – The light snowstorm that left the world covered in just a bit of white. I took lots of pictures as I drove to work and hoped I would find some time to scrap one or two of them.
Start- Scenic Template 6-13
Photo- attached photo to mask layer of the template using Layer>Create Clipping Mask
Transfer – I created a mask by painting on a separate layer and then I attached Sky Transfer 1 to it. I then used the eraser tool to remove the mask where it went over the tree branches.
Paper – I took Solid Paper 4 from APP Chill above the background layer
Elements – (Okay I wanted a car for this but don’t seem to have a car element) So I settled for Skiing Santa, which I added a drop shadow to.
Words – I used the word art Dashing through the snow with a Fotoglow behind it for my title and then typed a quick sentence about what I was doing.
That’s it because I often say I like doing pages where my photos are the star and the art is secondary. I tried adding more art but it didn’t work for me. I did use art to make the sky more interesting and Skiing Santa added a little whimsey.
  • Wow
Reactions: bcazzell
Excellent! I love the addition of the sky transfers - so pretty! The skiing santa is fun! You had more snow than we did...and ours was gone soon after it fell.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename