Oscraps

Scenic Sedona
zlemon

Scenic Sedona

Sedona not only has those great red rock formations, but also some amazing cliff dwellings. And Anna has a new Brush Bundle to play with that includes wall textures and cloudsseemed like a wonderful fit to me. Oh, I think this photo is so intriguing and interesting, but it would never be considered a beautiful landscape.

Supplies:
BrushSet Bundle (Cloud & Wall Textures)
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/BrushSet-Bundle.html
ArtPlay MiniPalette Milestone
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Milestone.html
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 3 [ link ]
Scenic WordART No. 1 [ link ]

Process notes:
I selected ArtsyPaper No. 1 from MiniArtPlay Palette Milestone, placed my photo and used Multi-Layered FotoBlenz No.2 as the mask. Duplicated the masked photo three times, using blend modes normal, color burn and soft light. To softly fill-in the page, I duplicated the photo again, didnt mask it, and set the blend mode to screen at 40%. I love Annas new wall textures, so I brushed wall texture No. 2 underneath the photo on the right side extending the cliff dwelling look. For more dimension, I brushed wall texture No. 6 along the photo. Im also really digging Annas new cloud brushes too, so I had to use them. I brushed cloud brushers No. 2 & No. 6 in the upper left corner to give the illusion of clouds floating by. I created wordArt using ScenicWordARTbeadedThreadz, ScenicWordART Wood No. 3 and some text. And that finished to my journey back to beautiful country surrounding Sedona.

Thanks for looking.
The wall textures and clouds fit seamlessly with your image, such an interesting landscape and page!

Your blending almost looks like a reflection in the water with this interesting photo. What a place! The rock looks like a sponge.

Beautiful blending and brush work! It's hard to tell the photo from the brushes! Gorgeous page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout