Oscraps

Scary Day
L

Scary Day

I hope you can read the journaling. It basically tells the story of when my son got hit in the eye with an Air Soft gun, even though the safety was on. We didn't know if he would be blind in that eye, and wouldn't know for about 2 weeks. He had to go on STRICT bedrest for 5 days, with bathroom privileges. He wasn't even able to sit up or move suddenly. We had to put ointment in his eye every hour the first day, then 4-5 times a day after that. Thankfully, we did our job and he recovered completely with 100% vision. He then proceeded to injure that same eye 2 more times that summer, but was ok. It was the scariest day of my life!

Credits:
All papers and elements by Merkeley Designs, available at MerkeleyDesigns.com and OScraps.com
Graph Paper- A Different Grid Paper Pack
Plaid Paper- Daddy's Jammies Paper Pack
Cardboard elements and buttons- Cardboard With Attitude Elements
Scalloped border- Molly Top Kit

Fonts: Bleeding Cowboy, CK Road Trip
OMG, you poor thing - that would have scared the hell out of me! I love how you used all the different papers and elements together.

Oh my goodness, I think that is such a miracle that he can see. Poor little guy, that must have been so hard on him and so scary for you. Excellent layout showcasing his experience. I love the alpha you made.

Wow that would be scary! I had an ER trip with my son....he split the bottom lid of his right eye and he'll permanently look like he has a black eye. I remember being so scared of his vision being affected. You scrapped this beatifully and the journaling is great!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
lizzyworks
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout