Oscraps

SAVAGE RIVER - DAYS LIKE THESE
wombat146

SAVAGE RIVER - DAYS LIKE THESE

Created with products form Oscraps
Hampton | The Complete Mixed Media Collection by Rachel Jefferies
Photo: My own, scenery around Savage River, North West Tasmania.
This looks like a stunning place! I love all of the layers you captured and your artsy bits. This should be the name of a TV series. Love the name!

This looks like a stunning place! I love all of the layers you captured and your artsy bits. This should be the name of a TV series. Love the name!
:lol23::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::coffeescreen: *SNORT* That is so funny Cheryl! The day we went there I mentioned to hubby that is was a strange name...... he lovingly replied "I am sure you will find a connection with this place!" :giggle4::giggle4: I won't tell you what I said :censored:, be replied "See, it's working already!" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thank you for your lovely comments sweetie! xx

It is a fantastic page! Such an impressive scene. And I am wondering if Cheryl is taking the mickey... I would not have thought the series would have made it to Florida. It is pretty uniquely Australian. If it wasn't already the name for a series it definitely would be a great one! :rolleyes1::duckdown:

Beautiful! I just want to pull up a chair and sit down right in the middle of your layout. With a cup of coffee.

Wow Ona, this is gorgeous. I saw this in the newsletter and said wow! I love the large photo with the smaller photo.. wow! Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename