Oscraps

Sandals, Negril
IslandHopperz

Sandals, Negril

Spanning the famed Seven-Mile Beach, Sandals Negril offers total relaxation and luxurious accommodations including some of the most unique suites in the world with butler service where you can swim up to your own private patio. It offers one of the most spectacular sunsets in the Caribbean, especially from the world famous Rick's Cafe. These shots are done using a Photoshop CS6 feature called "Oil Paint", one of the coolest filters I have seen to date.

Credits:
MonthReview Template No. 4 http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30530&page=1

Add this to your "bucket list of things you must do". The Cliffs are a must for any photographer, along with breathtaking views of sunsets you won't find anywhere else.

Enjoy :)
Cheers, M.
Fantastic photos! Love the colors!

Did some lens testing today (16-35L, 17-40L) and they had a NIK-day. So they showed me how Viveza works. Now I understand why you love it.

The photos and filters are as good as they get. The month review template is really working out nicely too. Thanks for sharing.

wow I think I should be at this resort! I love the idea of swimming up to my room! gorgeous photos! fantastic page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
IslandHopperz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout