Oscraps

Salute to an Awesome Sunrise
isDK

Salute to an Awesome Sunrise

Salute to Sunrise
20200720_0545

aA tape, staples, APP Canyon paper, WordART, Stitched Frames
Joanne Brisebois Mood Board Color Swatches
Description from trailsoffroad.com and funtreks.com: Johnny Park Road lies on the outskirts of the majestic Rocky Mountain National Park near Estes Park.... Agressive SUVs with high ground clearance and an experienced driver should be able to manage the difficult section with careful tire placement.

On Johnny Park Road we decided not to wait for the right vista but to just stop where we were as soon as we saw the sunrise. We were so stunned when the vivid red sun peeked from between the trees, and the views were far from ideal but we felt very fortunate to be out on the mountain to see it.
This is an absolutely fantastic Sunrise, I love you've added all the colors on the left side, I love also the great photo and stitchez!

Beautiful Sunrise! Wonderful photo. I really like the layout of the pages. Love it!

exceptional show! majestic colors! I like the addition of the colorimetric scale

love the stitched frame around your beautiful photo. also love the dark background and the addes pantone-colour chart repeating the beautiful colours of your photo. fantastic page.

Beautiful colors. Love how you created the color chip strip on the right from the photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout