Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 07/10/20-07/24/20
margeda

AnnaLift Challenge 07/10/20-07/24/20

AnnaLift Challenge 07/10/20-07/24/20 https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39674&page=2
Thank you very much nia and Nancy for the inspirations! I created a therapy page ...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=431799&cpage=1&title=saturday-coffee-26amp-3bhot-chocolate-timeannacolor-challenge-06-26-20200&cat=1351

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
*On Sale*
Thin Strips Masks No. 4 ThinStripsMasksNo4

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Embrace Me_SolidPaper3;ArtsyPaper2;MiniBradBlack-Red-Silver;Flower;Overlay1 APPEmbraceMe
Lost WordART Mix No. 1_WAMakeSense LostWAMixNo1

Process:
Mayor Lszl Bogdn died under tragic circumstances. 70% of the population of Cserdi is of Roma origin. The mayor was an exceptional man. We managed to get Hungary and many other countries across the borders to recognize the outstanding development of their settlement as a Cserdi miracle.
Our personal acquaintances deepen my grief.
You have opened a new document. Added solid and artistic paper. | The inside of the ArtsyPapers black frame was cut out by a rectangular Marquee pen (M). He placed the small picture at the bottom. | He placed the mask of thin stripes and then merged them. He cut this down on the digital scrapbook page, which processes old experiences. He put this in the frame. | You have placed colored buttons. | Decorated with flowers and stickers. | Added captions, WA and text.

I do not speak English. Im using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
i'm very touched by your page. i'm so sorry for your loss.
wonderful tribute and lift.

I love this tribute page, the composition is beautiful, the APP Embrace Me was a good choice, an awesome page!

So sorry for your loss!

So sorry for your loss. A beautiful tribute page. Love the darkness and the ethereal magazine pages and photos.

Such a sad loss that we can never understand, and a beautiful tribute.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout