Oscraps

Roses for Mom
shadowsmom

Roses for Mom

What a great kit from Ashalee Wall, her box in the kit was perfect, just resized it a bit.
journaling: A phone call from my trucker son, on the road in California. "Mom, be sure to stay home today until UPS comes with a gift for you." The door bell rings....a large box, delivered, while we are on the phone. Inside two dozen beautiful roses flown in, just for me, for my 68th Birthday and Mother's Day. Wow, took my breath away. Such a special son and granddaughter. I am truly blessed. May 10, 2008
how sweet of your son and granddaughter! those flowers are gorgeous, and I love how you've placed them in the box... I love how you used the eyelet/ribbons at the top & bottom too... just a beautiful layout!

This is beautiful! And I love that your son did this. I'm so glad that he was on the phone to hear your joy when you received these beautiful flowers. Happy belated 68th birthday!

This is just wonderful! Clever design - I especially love how you "tied" the flowers into the box with the ribbon. Lovely! Great story as well.

awe...
thank you for sharing your story with us.
your design is beautiful and i love the title work. :D

Gorgeous!!! What a sweet story and you captured the moment beautifully!

Thanks for playing!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
shadowsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout