Oscraps

Roots
pmjames

Roots

Created with the Artplay Glacial Collection On Sale for one week from 17th January, 2024. My son and grandson out shopping in their matching hi-vis shirts and shorts. Two peas in a pod.

Process Two Solid Papers were blended via a Color Burn Blending Mode. My Focal Image was duplicated twice and clipped to an ArtsyTransfer. Blending Modes were applied to the various layers. A Color Lookup Adjustment Layer was used to brighten the image. Transfers and a Word Transfer were placed on top of the Image. Blending Modes were applied. #2 from the Urban Threadz Framed No.5 was dragged on top of my Blended Image. Some of the Layers were turned off. Images and a paper were clipped to the Frame Mask Layers. One of the Images was extracted placed on top of the Frame with a white stroke and a drop shadow. Artsy Paint, Splatters and Stains were placed into the Background. A Snow Overlay and an Artstroke were added on top of the Photos. Dimensional Elements, WordART and a little journaling completed the Page.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Wow, amazing photo's, love the blend and love how they are walking into the frame. The yellow looks wonderful too!

This is fantastic! Love the diagonal flow with the b&w photo in the middle and the blended focal is super!

great colour combination of background paper and transfers with the clothes of the two boys.
fantastic photos and title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-glacial-UrbanThreadz-Framed-michelle-roots-V2.jpg
File size
239.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout