Oscraps

Project 2023 P45 - Never Stop Having Fun
lacy

Project 2023 P45 - Never Stop Having Fun

This right-side page 45 goes with former P16 (now P44), which was way out of order in my semi-chronological layouts. Without metadata, it’s been difficult to keep them orderly. I’ll not post it again, but I was able to replace it with another page from our trip to California and change out a few of the photos between the three pages (Disneyland, Knottsberry Farm and the beach).

P17 of the Template was placed on the right side of the double layout. I returned to Template Album 9 in order to use the proper opposing template for the double layout. Photos were clipped to the frame masks and fotoblendz. Some frames were moved and transformed. Alfresco Artsy Paper 3 was clipped to two frame masks. Alfresco Solid Paper 2 was placed for the foundation with a slight hue adjustment. Stains, papers and brushes were recolored. Embellished with elements word art and journaling.

Summer 1966
This must have been when Steve and I were in Colorado. Our little wading pool was set up at Mamaw & Papaw’s. Stuart and Scott with cousins Kay, Joy, Judy and Jeff joining in the fun. I’m sure all Dad had to say was “OK, Everybody SPLASH” !
Credits list
Project Template Album No 9 p17
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco (solid paper 2 w/ slight Hue Adj., Artsy Paper3, pink blossom, SilverPaint1, Overlay1, ArtStroke1, Lace1)
ArtPlay Palette Infatuated (butterfly)
Button Threadz 2-8
Custom Word ART using Anna’s Project 2023 fonts, styles
Custom Wood Numbers from PTA9 modified
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
I am LOVING your project! You're so lucky to have so many family photos of you all growing up! Fun page in the pool!

I am LOVING your project! You're so lucky to have so many family photos of you all growing up! Fun page in the pool!
Thank you Miki! I feel lucky to have them. It's amazing they found their way to me after all these years!

this page makes you want summer and swimming.
fantastic photos and memories.

Another fabulous retro layout! We had that same pool ;-) in New Jersey, it would have been about 1963 :) Great background color selection!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename