Oscraps

Right Side September 21
vickyday

Right Side September 21

Journaling reads: We still have tomatoes and a few peppers, lots of basil, a little bit of lettuce, chives, nasturtiums, oregano, and tons of marigolds! All in all, my little garden did pretty well this year, thank the Lord! Even the wild flowers and sunflowers bloomed nicely!
Mark and I took a few bike rides through the month, as usual but weren't able to ride as often.
The weather is finally getting to a temperature that allows us to enjoy some fire pit time with friends and family. We had Bobby, Joy, Calvin and Sharon over. Joy brought her two grandsons and Mark gave them rides on the 4-wheeler.
Michael has had a rough summer. It is good to see his smiling face and to know that God is seeing him through.
Credits list
MonthReview Template Album No. 5 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Heath by Anna Aspnes
Arial Narrow font
Photos mine
Sounds like a very busy garden! Love that you used the tomatoes as a focal point for the photo placement.

Sounds like a very busy garden! Love that you used the tomatoes as a focal point for the photo placement.
Thanks! I will more than likely redo this set of pages and move the hidden photos into view since I had so many photos to share for this month!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename