Oscraps

Ridin' in a Winter Wonderland
T

Ridin' in a Winter Wonderland

• txmom2two
I just couldnt resist. As soon as I saw this paper, I knew what I wanted to do. This is a bad photo from my college days, but I think I managed to bring it up a notch with the extraction! hehe. I added the little santa hats to make it fun!

PP from Carla Gibson's Let It Snow-Through the Woods pp
Winter Wonderland by Michelle Coleman at Scrapartist
Snowflakes, santa hats from Swanky Little Christmas collab kit by Sweet Genevieve Designs and Leah Riordan here at Oscraps
Rhinestone from Midnight Clear kit by Sweet Genevieve Designs at Oscraps
Change Media
I LOVE THIS!!! YOu sooooo rocked this layout hun.THe journaling is fab .. the title work is amazing!! Perfection.

OMG I LOVE THIS TOO! Love your extraction and those little santa hats are way too adorable! Even the horse has one! LOL!!! Love how you incorporated your photo into the snow covered trees. It actually looks like you are riding in a winter wonderland! Excellent layout!!!!!

This is such a fun layout. It popped right out of the gallery and said "Look LOOK!" Sometimes those old photos actually work well....I really love how you put the santa hat on the horse too>>>>!

It is an amazzzzzing layout...into my fav folder!

WOW!!!! this is amazing...not only the layout - that's stunning!!! cuz it looks so real but...going horse riding in the snow....that's mind boggling to an Aussie chic - LOL!!! Love, love love this L/Out!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
txmom2two
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this layout