Oscraps

Resolution
N

Resolution

• NewAdmin
ok, so i don't normally make resolutions, but this year... a few were just in order. :) and of course, i "signed" my real copy by scanning my signature and saving it as a brush... but here... i simply used a cool handwriting font... i figured i probably shouldn't post my real signature for the world to see. hehehee. oh... and hubby took the pictures AND came up with the idea for the template!! he's a pretty smart guy... may have to keep him around! hehehe!

JOURNALING: This year, I resolve to not live my life so much by the clock. I will seek down-time and honor it. This year, I resolve to spend more time with God. Not out of guilt or to be good, but to better understand my position in this life and to get to know Him better and better. This year, I resolve to not worry about the weight I have gained due to quitting smoking. I resolve to find solutions and not band-aids for the void that filled.

PRODUCTS USED:
TAYLORMADE: All-Inclusive Template - Resolution (NEW! at oscraps!)
Font for "signature": CuttyFruty (with TAYLORMADE Plain Jane Ink Spatter for added drama.)
Amanda!!! This is just wonderful. Give your husband a big hug! I'm going to buy this tomorrow and have it filled in before the new year starts. As always, your journaling is filled with wisdom!

Layout information

Album
Life in General
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout