Oscraps

Relics From the Past
Miki

Relics From the Past

Documenting photos with some of the heirlooms that were passed down to me. These are my grandmother's (over a 100 years old).
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3B (page 3)
Artplay Palette Narcissus (papers, ribbon, overlay)
Artplay Palette Gather (paper, overlay)
Aged Tape 1
Artsy Stains 14

Process
Page 3 of the FotoInspired Templated Pack 3B was opened up. An solid paper from APP Gather was used as the foundation for the page. Using the hue/saturation adjustment tool, the paper was desaturated. The overlay frame from the kit was added with a solid paper from APP Narcissus clipped to it. The photos were clipped to the masks. Stains and word art were added.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love how you've used these frames to showcase these treasures! That rounded edge is great, adds to the vintage feel.

heartwarming journalling and such beautiful objects. a real treasure.
I would take the tea pot and the sugar bowl immediately.

Great use of the template for wonderful photos and memories. Love the simple elements.

I love relics from times gone by!! Wasn't the crockery magical? Is that your grandmother in the photo? How well-groomed and "decent" the ladies looked in the photos. They never had unravelled hair or wore a hoodie *lol*

Love the focus on the heirlooms--what a great idea! The frames really make the objects pop. Awesome use of the new template!

You design is a family treasure documenting family treasures. I can see the family resemblance.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoInspired-Pack-3B-miki-relics-from-the-past.jpg
File size
431.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout