Oscraps

just-beachy
NAdams

just-beachy

We had a bright, clear morning with pretty, calm water. You enjoyed digginng in the sand and playing in the waves. You built “sandcastle” mounds and sifted the sand looking for treasure.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack3B
APMP Stravage
Beach WordArt Mix 2
Beach WordArt Mix 1

FotoInspired Template Pack 3B - 1 is the framework for this design. A large beach photo is duplicated multiple times for the masks on the ground. The masks are adjusted to ColorBurn and SoftLight to change the emphasis and for greater impact on the sky. The large frame/shadow are copied Control J and rotated. Repeat this step to create the sun frame. If you link the frame to the art stroke above the frame before you copy, you keep this great detail. A brush added extra color and texture. Eventually, these were merged. The title cluster was created from wordart, transfers, and elements.

Thank you for looking!
This is so beautiful!! I love the different frames, the flowers in the BG and the little guy playing in the sand :heartpumpred:

What a creative way to use the FotoInspired frames in a gorgeous scene! Love the flow from the textured sky through the focal image of the adorable boy and the ocean pic tucked into the bottom. Very unique!

when i see this, i immediately want to be a child again. great clustering and title work.

This makes me want to go to the beach. Very pretty. I was surprised when I saw this was APMP Stravage. I love the turquoise water with the blue skies.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-template-pack3B-nadams-just-beachy.jpg
File size
207.4 KB
Date taken
Fri, 19 May 2023 6:24 AM
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout