ArtsyTransfers FlaneurArtsyTransfersFlaneur
ArtPlay Palette FlaneurArtPlayPaletteFlaneur
Travel WordART Mix No. 2TravelWordARTMixNo.2
LightLeak Frames No. 1LightLeakFramesNo.1
ThinStrips Masks No. 2thinkStripsMasksNo.2
PaperTextures No. 5PaperTexturesNo.5
Edges No. 1EdgesNo.1
UrbanThreadz No. 20UrbanThreadzNo.20

Notes: Solid paper 5 as the foundation and bringing in the thin strip masks and clipping a variety of jpeg artsy cards, each of them resized and positioned. To the edges of the artsy cards, I added the edge brush to give them depth and at one edge is a paper texture.

After bringing in the light leak frame and clipping the photo to the mask, I duplicated the photo and blended it to Screen. I changed the blend modes of the light leaks themselves and recolored the frame texture and edge. I grouped each set.

Underneath these sets are the artsy transfer, art stroke, word art transfer and off to the right of the photo set, a paper texture.

Over these layers are another art stroke, stains and splatters along with the little labels and threads and shell placed on the page. The shell was grunged up a bit with a brush from the kit. Clipping and blending the clock into the photo with the opacity turned down, finished the page.
Love the strips and the gorgeous beach photo! Beautiful use of color!

wonderfully creative effects! love the vertical strips and the use of the light leak frame

Stunning design and creative use of the strips as a design element! Very Creative!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout