Oscraps

Palms of Hollywood
Miki

Palms of Hollywood

Sorry for another palm tree page, but they fascinate me! Starting to think of myself as the Monet of Palm Trees!

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Flaneur (new March 4) Artsy Transfers Flaneur
Artplay Palette Flaneur (paper, button, label word, transfer) Artplay Palette Flaneur
Travel WordART Mix 2 Travel WordART Mix 2

Artplay Palette Airy (raffia) Artplay Palette Airy
FotoBlendz Overlays 11 FotoBlendz Overlays 11

Process
A solid paper from APP Flaneur was used as the foundation of the page. Artsy
Transfer Flaneur_4 was opened up. The photo was clipped to the large painted layer. The photo was duplicated (blending mode changed to color burn) and clipped to the smaller painted layer. These two layers were duplicated and moved to provide a darker burn to the opposite side. Some of the other layers were turned off. All the layers were merged together and the blending mode was changed to darken. The merged image was duplicated and the opacity was set at 60%. Artsy Transfer Flaneur_2 was opened up. The layers were merged together (blending mode changed to screen) and placed under the large image of the palm tree. Artsy Transfers Flaneur_1 was opened up and the large painted layer was added to the page. The photo of the smaller palm tree was clipped to a fotoblendz mask with the blending mode changed to color burn. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Love your palm art! Palms were a dime a dozen in San Jose. We use to have to pull them out as weeds. Now I see them as a sign of warmth, and I love the sounds they make with breezes in them. Love how they fill the page!

your remark makes me smile! continue for our greatest pleasure! it is very successful!

Your palm trees are one of my favs! Yes, you do have a new title: Queen of Palm Tree Art! Love it!

The palm trees and the effects are stunning love the blending and the string with the word title on.

Your palms are definitely evolving and all are deserving of recognition as art. Love the red and green.

A beautiful alignment of palm trees. The colors and effects are successful !! It is a beautiful painting!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout