Oscraps

Ready for Change
casbury

Ready for Change

This is a redo of a photo I took of my son about two years ago just a month before he started back to school. He had taken a year off to 'figure out what he wanted to do'. He seems to finally be on track and headed in the right direction. I see a change in him...a good change, making well thought out decisions. Those early 20s can be tough years.

Anna Aspnes Designs:
ArtPlay Palette Vitality *coming Friday*
FotoBlendz Overlays No.1 FotoBlendz Overlays No. 1
Dripped Stains Toolset No.5 Dripped Stains Toolset No. 5 BrushSet
WaterDrops No.2 WaterDrops No. 2
12x12 Artist Edges No.1 12 X 12 Artist Edges Overlays No. 1
Spectacular page. The balance between peace and chaos...the colors...the photo treatment...the masking....writing on the photo. Love this.

oh! SO beautiful chris! i love the light in the photo and the colors of the sky...perfectly scrapped!

Gorgeous, Chris and love these colors for a guy page! beautiful page! Glad the time and decision making has been positive for him.

Chris, what a stunning page-- I love how Shar described it. (PS, please don't scare me like that, I have my hands full with a 15 yo ds! hahah!!)

You've beautifully captured your son's thoughtful change. Marvelous page!

A wonderful moment captured perfectly!! Yes those early 20's are very tough, and then one day they are all grown up!! Lovely, lovely page!!

beautiful! especially love the colors of your photo with the background and I love those water drops you added to the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
casbury
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout