Oscraps

Read
NatH

Read

CREDITS:
White Background Paper: from Neutral Linens by Biograffiti
Grey Background Paper: from Dialogue by One Little Bird and Paislee Press
Paper Strips from Left to Right: 1) from All About by Maya de Groot 2) from Something Pop by Fei-feis Stuff 3) from Every{day} Life #3 by Cinzia Designs and Weeds and Wildflowers 4) from 52 Inspirations 2010: Week 7 by Joanne Brisebois 5) from ArtPlay: Find My Way 2 by Anna Aspnes 5) from Facebook [We Like You Too] by Oscraps 6) from Quietude by Creations by Tinamarie and Studio 68 7) from Sketchbook Artistry No. 1 by Sue Cummings 8) from Facebook Thank You by Maya de Groot 9) from Dialogue by One Little Bird and Paislee Press 10) from Quietude by Creations by Tinamarie and Studio 68 11) from Crush by Biograffiti 12) from Dialogue by One Little Bird and Paislee Press 13) from Babys First Year by Biograffiti 14) from Be Mine Sampler by Vera Lim 15) from Every{day} Life #2 by Cinzia Designs and Weeds and Wildflowers 16) from Photoshoot by Biograffiti 17) from Tweet Hearts by Vera Lim 18) from My Playlist by Biograffiti 19) from Circled by Ashalee Wall 20) from Understated by Taylormade Designs
Red Paper: from Cherish by Kitty Designs
Stitches: from Living and Loving by Sue Cummings (colour altered)
Button with Ribbon: from Every{day} Life #3 by Cinzia Designs and Weeds and Wildflowers
FAN- TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, ow wow-- Nat, this looks great! Love your photo and the bits of red :)

H
OH wowowowow!! I LOVE IT!!! I love the progression of color in the strips...that is so cool!!!

Luv the monotone shade with that splash of red! You have been featured on the blog! https://ozone.oscraps.com/?p=1049

WOW! Nat, this is superb. And I think the award for the most Oscraps products on one page surely has to go to you!

PS: the red is BRILLIANT

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
NatH
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout