Oscraps

Rain Rain
justjen

Rain Rain

AnnaAspensArtPlay Storm & Spring Fling by Jopke Designs
beautiful! i love the colors and pattern of her dress and how you carried them out onto you page ... and love the ripple of the water.

Gorgeous!!! Love the bits and pieces that all seem to be made to fit that colorfull dress.
Love the contrast between her sunny dress and the muddy water.

Gosh Jen, this is SO beautiful! I agree with Vivre! The contrast of mud and flowery freshy elements and dresses... Amazing page girl!

Great photo and I love her dress!! I wish I could say it was spring around here!!

Did you have so many kids just so you have scrap subjects? ROFL! Amazing and creative page-- love your use of color and your font work ROCKS!!

Everything is beautiful!. The very original recording and the magnificent layout!

Another wonderful layout, Jen! Love the contrast of her pretty dress and the mud puddle.

Love your angle and this page is awesome!
The title work and the bits and pieces, with the colorful dress sure stands out with the water and the mud. Perfect harmony and balance in this page!

You know I'm a big fan of your work. Another stunning page Jen!! You always have wonderful photos of your kids

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
justjen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout