Radishes

Credits list
AnnaRelease 12 June 2020
Artplay Palette Veranda
Artsy Transfers Veranda
Grow WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Flowers 9

Process
A solid paper from APP Veranda was used as the foundation of the page. The radishes were extracted and a custom shadow was added. The image was duplicated, this time only the leaves were extracted. A deep custom shadow was added to give them more depth. Artsy Transfer Veranda_3 was layered behind the radishes along with transfers, splatters and a paper texture from the kit. The page was completed by adding a MM Flowers element, the sweet pea, parsley, dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
So much wonderful dimension! I like growing radishes because they are easy to grow, but I don't actually like eating them, so I use the space for lettuces :)

Beautifully done! I especially like how you have the sweet pea and bachelor button elements peaking out from behind the extracted radish leaves.

Fabulous dimension! Love that way the tool is nestled in the radish leaves and the way you've added the flowers.

wow, you're page is a beauty!! Everything is perfect in great colors, a beautiful composition, I like radishes with a little salt, a really awesome page!!

Lovely! I love to grow radishes but hate to eat them...last year I tried sauteeing them (not recommended). The sweet pea flowers are a nice complement here as is the butterfly (who doesn't like to eat radishes either).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename