Oscraps

Rachel's Jan MM Challenge: Heart Journal
isDK

Rachel's Jan MM Challenge: Heart Journal

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
Credits list
Everything is Rachel Jefferies products:
This is me
Happy happy happy
Sunshine in her Soul
T is for Together
Trust the Journey-Stay patient
Trust the Journey-Thrive
Viridian
https://oscraps.com/community/threa...ies-january-2023-mixed-media-challenge.36898/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
What don't you like about this? I think it's wonderful. Love the way the heart creates a window for the journaling strips.

What don't you like about this? I think it's wonderful. Love the way the heart creates a window for the journaling strips.
I definitely needed to try it with the louder colors and more grunge and I like how it came out, but I tend to like less-is-more and a calmer effect in my book. And I did wonder why not a single comment for days.

I like your pages here too, wonderful art journaling!
But, I find the other pages that you have now additionally created more harmonious as a double page due to the color choice.
Still, this is fantastic work!

This is so gorgeous! I absolutely love your take on this challenge. Thank you so much for playing along!

Sorry for the delay in commenting (home/work life balance - craaaazy!)
I actually LOVE this, I said WOW in my head when I saw it. You have done an amazing job on lifting the original and in places it's hard to tell this is a digi spread! I hope you had fun creating it, and with lifts you can put your own twist on them, doesn't have to be exact, just be inspired from the original somehow - thank you for putting so much time into this and taking part in one of my challenges xxx

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename