Oscraps

Rachel Jefferies - March MM Challenge - 50/50
mcurtt

Rachel Jefferies - March MM Challenge - 50/50

For Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Challenge - 50/50:
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/2022-03-rachel-jefferies-march-mixed-media-challenge.35191/#post-618893
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Rachel, I really appreciate the more traditional-tyled page here. It let's the eye focus on the photo. Lovely cluster!

Marilyn, I always love your eclectic and fun approach to layouts and how they always look so stunning. This rooster actually looks like one we had growing up..Is that rooster an extraction or part of one of the kits? I kinda love him!! LOL. Thank you for joining the challenge!

Marilyn, I always love your eclectic and fun approach to layouts and how they always look so stunning. This rooster actually looks like one we had growing up..Is that rooster an extraction or part of one of the kits? I kinda love him!! LOL. Thank you for joining the challenge!
Hi Esther, Actually it is part of Jopke's kit. No extraction done on my part. My mother would talk of a rooster my grandmother raised. She said it was mean and would chase her around the yard. LOL. And when I went to Poland, I took photos of roosters. That may have been when I purchased the kit. :)

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
mcurtt
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename