Oscraps

Quem Matou Marielle? {Who killed Marielle Franco}
MrsPeel

Quem Matou Marielle? {Who killed Marielle Franco}

I bought Vicki and Amber's (I have been an admirer of both for years now) Collection after discovering when I was on duty for my Friday evening Gallery Standouts post, and not only was I amazed with all the awesome pages you all made,amazed with the kit for the marvelous parts visually, but so very glad that they came up with a kit so needed at this time in history, as part of many minorities in so many ways, this is (ironically) joy for my heart :)
I know we tend not to get political in this industry, but this is a Brazilian thing, I am not going to get into any discussion, I am of the opinion of respecting everyone's opinion and am too old and tired and exhausted with very little health so.... LOL I had this image for 2 years (that is Marielle in a wonder woman costume being painted by street artist), waiting for a chance to scrap it, so I had to.
If you are interested in the story, was the `Marielle Franco case, a local government black woman in Rio de Janeiro, killed on March 14th 2018.
The beauty of this collection is that it fits for whatever theme of discrimination/inequality you want to scrap, so, so glad I found it :)

Word art is from Sahin Designs : All About Me Stamps
TFL!!!!
What a wonderful, colorful and powerful page, Cynthia! Your treasured image as perfect! Im so very happy to have found you again, my friend! And thank you so very much for the GSO - it means the world to me! Xo

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
MrsPeel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout